Norguard has made its home in Sudbury, Ontario for over the last 15 years, and is proud to be an ISO 9001 Certified organization and offer products that meet stringent CSA standards. Over 70% or the fall protection equipment we sell is manufactured in Canada, and in 2013 we began expanding in Sudbury in our efforts to both increase our manufacturing capacity and employ more Canadian workers. Today, we employ 20% more people than at any other time in our history, and by August 2014 Norguard will have 3 regional warehouses across Canada, which will allow us to support the Canadian workforce to an even greater degree. Norguard is truly the country’s premier fall protection provider, and we are dedicated to continue investing in the people of Canada as we work to further enhance our brand.
Here at Norguard, we strive to:
- Comply with relevant Health, Safety, Security and Environmental regulations to ensure quality and controls of our products and performances
- Maintain continuous ISO Registration as set forth by our policies
- Maintain our manufacturing standards to comply with CSA and ANSI requirements
- Provide and maintain product information and warning to each product that is delivered to our customers
- Provide our employees with all relevant Health, Safety, Security, and Environmental training and continued safe work practices
- Ensure that our employees accept their Health, Safety, Security and Environmental responsibilities in all performance methods
- Encourage full and effective training on the Health, Safety, Security and Environmental to our customers within our product usage, limitation, care and maintenance
- Commitment to Enhancing its Distributors’ Profitability
- Encourage full and eff ective consultation to our customers in maintaining a safe working environment relevant to all areas of fall hazards
- Ensure compliance, management objectives and targets will be adhered and reviewed on regular basis in meeting our Health, Safety, Security and Environmental principles and policies as set forth
Thank you for your business and opportunity to show you our commitment to manufacturing quality Canadian goods.