The Beamer™ 2000 is the ultimate in fall protection anchorages for use on structural I and H beams. These anchors easily clamp onto beams from 3—1/2”- 14" in width and up to 1—1/4” (3.2 cm) thick, can be used both overhead and a foot level, and are highly resistant to corrosion.
- Designed specifically for use at your feet & overhead
- Nylon bushings provide smooth movement
- Slides easily in both directions
- Welding spatter does not stick to aluminum bar
- No tools are necessary for fast installation
- One-handed operation
|Part #||Product Description||Weight (lbs)|
||Beamer™ 2000+ - fits 3½” to 14" beams up to 1¼" thick
Beamer™ 2000 - Informational Video
Check out our other product videos on our YouTube channel! New videos added every week!